Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

New Mozilla VPN

ke11221

I am currently testing the new Mozilla browser VPN and it's really cool, I love how you can enable/disable it at a site level. That being said, the options to do this are quite limited - I feel like for me personally, I'd love to be able to "enable on this website" list. So for example if I want to ONLY use the VPN on Google.co.uk, I can enter that into the list, rather than having to exclude a bunch of sites I use, just to enable it on 1 website. Thanks in advance!

I am currently testing the new Mozilla browser VPN and it's really cool, I love how you can enable/disable it at a site level. That being said, the options to do this are quite limited - I feel like for me personally, I'd love to be able to "enable on this website" list. So for example if I want to ONLY use the VPN on Google.co.uk, I can enter that into the list, rather than having to exclude a bunch of sites I use, just to enable it on 1 website. Thanks in advance!

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

Hi, thank you for your input. Yes, whitelist is on our roadmap.

That's great, a whitelist would be better suited for me so I'm sure a lot of others would also love that. Thanks!