Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Automatically open pdf file

terryprokes

When I am using FireFox on my iPad and try to open a .pdf file from the browser and I click on the file name, the screen blinks and goes back to the original webpage without opening the file. Basically I can’t open a .pdf file when using FireFox.

When I am using FireFox on my iPad and try to open a .pdf file from the browser and I click on the file name, the screen blinks and goes back to the original webpage without opening the file. Basically I can’t open a .pdf file when using FireFox.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Hi Terry,

I'm not sure I can replicate your issue on my device. Would you be able to open a dummy PDF file from the this search result?