Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

windows 10

tlucchesi58

I have windows 10 installed on my computer but firefox thinks its windows 8 and I dont get the 136 update, Im stuck at 115esr. many of my account websites are unavailable. What can I do? any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Tim

I have windows 10 installed on my computer but firefox thinks its windows 8 and I dont get the 136 update, Im stuck at 115esr. many of my account websites are unavailable. What can I do? any help would be appreciated. Thank you Tim

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Make sure you are not running Firefox in Compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut from the right-click context menu. Check the Compatibility tab and make sure that the compatibility mode option is not selected.