Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Cannot see comments on Fox News and Yahoo

stan_nan

After the last update I can no longer see the comments section at the bottom of news articles on both Fox News and Yahoo. I double checked and they are workin fine on Chrome (I never this browser). I have been using FireFox for years and this is the first time this has happened. I am using Win 10 Any help would be appreciated Thank you

After the last update I can no longer see the comments section at the bottom of news articles on both Fox News and Yahoo. I double checked and they are workin fine on Chrome (I never this browser). I have been using FireFox for years and this is the first time this has happened. I am using Win 10 Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Toate răspunsurile (1)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/award-winning-underwater-photos-show-130202155.html Here you don't see the comments... Then with add-ons and ETP off, you can now see them. see screenshots Try the same steps on Fox.

Modificat la de jonzn4SUSE