Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Thunderbird email

Floyd Smith

This is for David who has been responding to my problem. David, if possible, can I email you direct as I don't know how to answer your questions / clarifications from me using this method. I can write more detailed procedures I took via normal email if that's possible. Floyd floyd6789@att.net

This is for David who has been responding to my problem. David, if possible, can I email you direct as I don't know how to answer your questions / clarifications from me using this method. I can write more detailed procedures I took via normal email if that's possible. Floyd floyd6789@att.net

Toate răspunsurile (1)

I respect your frustration, yet many look to this forum when they have similar issues, and yours is the type that people watch. Please share your details and I'll assist. Posting screenshots can also be useful. Thank you.