Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

iPad OS Battery usage

wyattdragon73

I’m having a massive issue with Firefox draining my battery on my iPad, I only use it for an hour and it uses large portions of my battery. It also seems to be refreshing itself in the background, even though I have the background refresh setting specifically turned off. I’ve noticed that other people have had this problem, and it’s been fixed by and update, but that does not seem to be the case for my usage. Are there any settings I can change or modify?

I’m having a massive issue with Firefox draining my battery on my iPad, I only use it for an hour and it uses large portions of my battery. It also seems to be refreshing itself in the background, even though I have the background refresh setting specifically turned off. I’ve noticed that other people have had this problem, and it’s been fixed by and update, but that does not seem to be the case for my usage. Are there any settings I can change or modify?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Hi

What model of iPhone are you using?

What is the version number of Firefox for iOS that you have installed?

iPad mini 6, Firefox 109.0 (25841), the problem was on iOS 16.2 I have now updated to 16.3 and not sure if I have the same problem yet.