Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Organizing folders

chefsteveperlstein

I’ve saved some bookmarks I want to put into a folder, and I’ve created a folder that is living in the Bookmarks Menu. Is there a way to move those bookmarks into the folders, or do I need to re-save those pages directly into the folder?

I’ve saved some bookmarks I want to put into a folder, and I’ve created a folder that is living in the Bookmarks Menu. Is there a way to move those bookmarks into the folders, or do I need to re-save those pages directly into the folder?

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Having the time to look at this closer, I don't believe there is a way in iOS to move a single bookmark from the main list into a folder. You can move from one folder to another, but I don't believe that is what you want to do.

It's an easy task on the desktop version. Click on the bookmark icon, then Bookmarks and Show All Bookmarks (at the bottom of the screen.)