Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why doesn’t Duck Duck Go work in quick search on iOS?

richvar

Please help! I cannot get Duck Duck Go search engine to work in the address bar on iOS 14. If I try to search for anything, it takes me to the Duck Duck Go page and searches for the word “search”, not what I wanted. You can see an example int attached screenshot. Any ideas what could be the solution?

Please help! I cannot get Duck Duck Go search engine to work in the address bar on iOS 14. If I try to search for anything, it takes me to the Duck Duck Go page and searches for the word “search”, not what I wanted. You can see an example int attached screenshot. Any ideas what could be the solution?
Capturi de ecran atașate

Toate răspunsurile (1)

It took me a while to duplicate your problem. The url should be DuckDuckGo.com/. Everything after the / shouldn’t be there. I don’t know how the “Search. . .” got there, but it’s what’s causing the problem.