Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

unwanted dev tools pop up

lakeofstew

Whenever i go to press the volume key (also the f12 key) on my macbook pro volume is disabled and a mozilla dev tools window opens. How can I disable this short cut? I tried going into keyboard short cuts and turning it off but the window keeps popping up.

Whenever i go to press the volume key (also the f12 key) on my macbook pro volume is disabled and a mozilla dev tools window opens. How can I disable this short cut? I tried going into keyboard short cuts and turning it off but the window keeps popping up.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi lakeofstew, are these hard buttons or TouchBar buttons?

I think most browsers use F12 to open developer tools, so that doesn't seem strange. But is Firefox ignoring the Fn key that changes F12 to a media key? Or maybe it's the other way around: Firefox thinks Fn is pressed when it's not?