Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why is video quality is worse on Firefox 72 than Chrome 79?

chiuwilliam

When I stream Hulu on my laptop, the video quality is noticeably worse on Firefox than Chrome. I tried toggling settings (graphics acceleration) and turning-off plug-ins. The video is still much sharper on Chrome.

When I stream Hulu on my laptop, the video quality is noticeably worse on Firefox than Chrome. I tried toggling settings (graphics acceleration) and turning-off plug-ins. The video is still much sharper on Chrome.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

I have the same issue

Modificat la de tinyrobotman

Did you check that Firefox uses the same resolution (quality) as Google Chrome because it is possible that other browser get by default a lower quality to reduce internet traffic that is larger due to COVID ?