Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Is there a way to customize Thunderbirds User Interface? I just updated to v.60 and the coulmn headers do not look right.

RasCarbonneau

The column headers where you can sort by subject, from, date, ect.. is now just white and does not have any boarders. It blends right in with the message pane which is frustrating. I installed TB on a VM I spun up and the column headers look normal. I suspect the installation on my machine is pulling some old interface or something. I need help to fix this issue.

The column headers where you can sort by subject, from, date, ect.. is now just white and does not have any boarders. It blends right in with the message pane which is frustrating. I installed TB on a VM I spun up and the column headers look normal. I suspect the installation on my machine is pulling some old interface or something. I need help to fix this issue.

Toate răspunsurile (3)

There is nothing you can change on your system to resolve this. It is a known issue with our first iteration of version 60, and will be fixed in the next 4-5 weeks with an update. Thanks for trying version 60..

I found that if I change the theme setting in Windows 7 from classic to an Aero theme, the column headers in the message pane look normal. It's only when the classic theme is applied that it changes and looks like a part of the message pane. So, is there any way to stop Thunderbird from using Windows theme settings? I would like to keep the classic theme for Windows.

Is this the issue that will be fixed with the next update?

RasCarbonneau said

Is this the issue that will be fixed with the next update?

I refer you to the answer provided by Wayne. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1230428#answer-1146367

Wayne Mery said

It is a known issue with our first iteration of version 60, and will be fixed in the next 4-5 weeks with an update. Thanks for trying version 60..