Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I have download the mac update several times but it opens showing a folder that when clicked shows utilities. I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly

Helprequired

I am trying to access an education video which system check indicates my computer requires an update to firefox. I select the mac version download and the download indicates firefox 60.0.2.dmg (55.6 mb). It does nothing so I click on the download and it shows verifying and then opens to a screen which indicates firefox quantum with a folder with an A on it. When I select the folder it takes me to utilities.

Can you help?

I am trying to access an education video which system check indicates my computer requires an update to firefox. I select the mac version download and the download indicates firefox 60.0.2.dmg (55.6 mb). It does nothing so I click on the download and it shows verifying and then opens to a screen which indicates firefox quantum with a folder with an A on it. When I select the folder it takes me to utilities. Can you help?

Toate răspunsurile (1)