Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Blocat Arhivate

Automatically mark return receipts as read

adriaan1

How can I have return receipts automatically marked as read. I successfully get return receipts but then an Unread count is displayed on the Sent folder, which triggers my OCD.

Please help!

Thanks

How can I have return receipts automatically marked as read. I successfully get return receipts but then an Unread count is displayed on the Sent folder, which triggers my OCD. Please help! Thanks

Toate răspunsurile (1)

(locking duplicate - let's continue at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1218565)