Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How do I stop webrtc leaks?

Max_Mellow

When using a VPN, ipleaks.net shows firefox focus leaking webrtc connections. I cannot find a way to access prefs, about:config tells me to open in another browser.

When using a VPN, ipleaks.net shows firefox focus leaking webrtc connections. I cannot find a way to access prefs, about:config tells me to open in another browser.

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Hi

Could you confirm the Firefox product you are using and the operating system you are on?

Firefox Focus for Android does not have an about:config page.

Firefox Focus for Android, from the Google store.

I am indeed testing Firefox Focus, on Android 6.0.1.

If there is no access to preferences, then is there another way to disable media.peerconnection?