Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Azure portal accessing error html5 storage disabled

WSLB

My Firefox version is 54.0.1, and dom.storage.enabled value is true. But I still get error of html5 storage disabled when I try to access azure portal. I can access the same portal using Chrome. I wonder if any Firefox settings I should modify for Azure portal access. Any help will be great.

My Firefox version is 54.0.1, and dom.storage.enabled value is true. But I still get error of html5 storage disabled when I try to access azure portal. I can access the same portal using Chrome. I wonder if any Firefox settings I should modify for Azure portal access. Any help will be great.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Note that all storage variations use the same exceptions as used for cookies, so you may have to check the cookie permissions in case your cookie settings aren't default. There is also IndexedDB that can be used to store data locally in addition of local storage and session storage.

  • Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network: "Offline Web Content and User Data"

See also the Storage Inspector: