Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I bought a new laptop and would like to transfer my existing bookmarks in Firefox on my old laptop to my new one. How do I do this?

rmapes

I bought a new laptop and would like to transfer my existing bookmarks in Firefox on my old laptop to my new one. How do I do this?

I bought a new laptop and would like to transfer my existing bookmarks in Firefox on my old laptop to my new one. How do I do this?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi, you can try using Sync: How do I set up Sync on my computer?


Or, plug a USB flash drive into your old machine, then in Firefox, open bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import and Backup > Backup, and save to the flash drive.

Now plug the flash drive into your new machine, then open bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import and Backup > Restore, and navigate to the flash drive.

More: Import data from another browser.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!.