Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

how to get bookmarks back when accidently uninstalled firefox? Did not realize uninstalled before did a windows 10 upgrade.

sisqo33

Is it possible to get my bookmarks back when accidentally uninstalled firefox? Also, did not realize I had uninstalled firefox before I did a window 10 upgrade, so are my bookmarks lost forever. How can I get my bookmarks back? Thanks!!

Is it possible to get my bookmarks back when accidentally uninstalled firefox? Also, did not realize I had uninstalled firefox before I did a window 10 upgrade, so are my bookmarks lost forever. How can I get my bookmarks back? Thanks!!

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Hi, you can try this: Open bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import and Backup > Restore, and see if you have a backup there.

If not, please see -

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.