Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I want to import my contacts from bluewin.ch

Rosamunde

I installed Thunderbird and I want to import my contacts from my provider bluewin.ch to the contacts in Thunderbird.

Thanks for help

Rosamunde

I installed Thunderbird and I want to import my contacts from my provider bluewin.ch to the contacts in Thunderbird. Thanks for help Rosamunde

Toate răspunsurile (1)

First of all you need to find out how you can export from your provider's website or mail service. Usually they will offer CSV ("comma separated values") and Thunderbird's Address Book can import these.