Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

no updated

Chris_vl

Hi, I have update set as automatically. On certain moment on a website, I was told to update Firefox, which should be automatically already be done. Nothing was done, I was still using, I forgot 38 or 39 version, so the update to version 40 wasn't made.

Does this happen sometimes??

Thank you, Chris.

Hi, I have update set as automatically. On certain moment on a website, I was told to update Firefox, which should be automatically already be done. Nothing was done, I was still using, I forgot 38 or 39 version, so the update to version 40 wasn't made. Does this happen sometimes?? Thank you, Chris.

Modificat la de James

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

Do you mean the Firefox you used to post or a different Firefox? You posted with the current version.

Firefox 40 was just released yesterday, and upgrades are trickled out over time. If you got notified by Firefox itself, then you should get the update. However, other websites may try to tempt you with unofficial updates, so please be cautious of any unexpected pop-ups. If in doubt, you can use the Help or "?" menu, and use About Firefox.

jscher2000 said

Do you mean the Firefox you used to post or a different Firefox? You posted with the current version. Firefox 40 was just released yesterday, and upgrades are trickled out over time. If you got notified by Firefox itself, then you should get the update. However, other websites may try to tempt you with unofficial updates, so please be cautious of any unexpected pop-ups. If in doubt, you can use the Help or "?" menu, and use About Firefox.

Thank you :) No, not here, it was about the browser. I had no notification received yet, updates are set on automatically. Maybe the message of that website and the auto- update of Firefox crossed each other... Bye.