Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Why do I have to select Personal Address Book from All Address Books? I only use Personal Address Book. Can I make it my default or not see the other ones?

wZUM1550

Why do I have to constantly select Personal Address Book from All Address Books? I only use Personal Address Book. Can I make Personal my default or not see the other ones? This seems to be a recent change. Was this caused by a new version of Thunderbird?

Why do I have to constantly select Personal Address Book from All Address Books? I only use Personal Address Book. Can I make Personal my default or not see the other ones? This seems to be a recent change. Was this caused by a new version of Thunderbird?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

They say there is a bug in the new version. They are working on it.