When open the article "Inside abandoned airports" on the BBC homepage it initially opens and the immediately switches to an error site. Why?
The current BBC homepage has an article "Inside abandoned airports" which, when I try to open it initially opens and then switches to https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/errorhandler?hspart=gt&hsimp=yhse-gt&q=assets.adobedtm.com%2F5d8d9920c15d663cfa70ef117e3448e4cddcd14f%2Fsat&type=201117. I am currently using Firefox 31.0.
The same article opens without an issue with Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17239.
It also works with Google Chrome 36.0.1985.143.
What is wrong?
Alte detalii de sistem
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- MSN® Toolbar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Mai multe informații:
Can you open that article directly?
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window