Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Firefox 30.0 Doesn't support Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Ad Ons. .

needhelp123

Recently I updated to Firefox 30.0 and it is not compatible with my Kaspersky ad-ons... It is very important that those ad ons are supported while I'm using firefox.. what should I do? Don't know what to do.

Recently I updated to Firefox 30.0 and it is not compatible with my Kaspersky ad-ons... It is very important that those ad ons are supported while I'm using firefox.. what should I do? Don't know what to do.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Check with Kaspersky for an updated version of their Firefox add-ons.

I just checked & I still get that my safe money is incompatible with the new 30.0 firefox. Should I just go back to the last version of firefox I had so I can have my safe money from kaspersky back? I can't get into my paypal through safe money.