Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Aurora browser keeps trying to update with a version I already have. Are these genuine updates? Or is there a bug?

Rafterman

I have Aurora 31.0a2 (2014-05-27) it asks me to update to the same version (31.0a2). It does this regularly and the last one was on 2014-05-28 around 19:30 EDT

I have Aurora 31.0a2 (2014-05-27) it asks me to update to the same version (31.0a2). It does this regularly and the last one was on 2014-05-28 around 19:30 EDT

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

See [/questions/1003379] Why is Aurora always on version a2?

Aurora gets an update almost every day and only changes it version number when the Firefox version on the release update channel gets a major version update (next will be 29.0.x to 30.0), so that is OK.