Nimeni nu a tradus acest articol încă. Dacă știi deja cum funcționează localizarea SUMO, începe să traduci de acum. Dacă vrei să afli cum se traduc articolele pentru SUMO, te rugăm să începi aici.
You can download and install Firefox on macOS 10.12 and above. Before you download Firefox, you can review the system requirements.
Note: This article only applies to Mac. For instructions to install Firefox on Windows, see How to install Firefox on Windows.For instructions to install Firefox on Linux, see Install Firefox on Linux.
Table of Contents
Download and install Firefox on Mac
To download and install Firefox on Mac:
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (for example, Safari). It will automatically detect the platform and language on your device and recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Note: If you want to select a different language for your Firefox installation, click the Download options and other languages link instead.
- After completing the download, the file (Firefox.dmg) may open a Finder window containing the Firefox application. Drag the Firefox icon to the Applications folder.
- Note: If you don't see this window, open the Firefox.dmg file you downloaded.
- Hold down the control key while clicking in the window and select from the menu.
- To add Firefox to your dock, open your Applications folder and drag Firefox to the dock.
Firefox is now ready for use. Click the Firefox icon in the dock or Applications folder to open the browser.
Complete the steps above before running Firefox. Do not open Firefox directly from the Firefox.dmg file or drag the icon directly to your desktop to install, as this can result in issues such as lost data and settings.
Open Firefox for the first time
When you open Firefox for the first time:
- If you want to set Firefox as your default browser, click