Esta discussão foi arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Why the hell does Firefox automatically update itself after I specifically turned off automatic updates?!?!?!?!??! 3 profiles with all of my bookmarks are gone. Never using this browser again!!!!!!
Removed profanity. Please read the rules and guidelines at https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+Chat+Rules+and+Guidelines - FF4L
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
PPC Mac OS X 10.4
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/2010031218 Firefox/3.0.19
- -Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
Todas as respostas (1)
I also have this problem of Firefox updating by itself (also the add-ons) even when I turn off auto-update.
Sometimes you do not want to update or download a large file; because you're working offline, have a slow connection, or have a very low download allowance etc. Usually the update doesn't work and cause Firefox to crash. After that it cannot be started again. This is with Firefox Portable but I think I've had this problem the normal Firefox. With the portable version I can just back up a single folder but it is still time wasting and annoying.
I've noticed that when I start Firefox with auto-update turned off from the previous session, it changes the options to auto-update by itself, it also does this periodically. So every time I start Firefox I have to turn off auto-update, and I have to check again from to time, like a few times a day, because Firefox will by itself turn back on the auto-update.
Modificado por logos17 a