Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

turn off home button vibrate

messiers31

(ZTE Open) Title pretty much sums it up, but would it be possible to turn off the home button's vibrate? I've turned off the vibrate setting but it is still active on the home button for some reason.

Thank you! (:

(ZTE Open) Title pretty much sums it up, but would it be possible to turn off the home button's vibrate? I've turned off the vibrate setting but it is still active on the home button for some reason. Thank you! (:

Todas as respostas (2)

Hello,

I am sorry, but there is no way to turn it off at this time. You can ask for for this setting on Bugzilla.

I have set up a form for you. Please click the link and enter in the information when prompted.

Thanks! Joshua Smith (iNerd)

P.S. If you create a bug for this, please post the link/number here. I want to fix it =)

Thanks for your response Joshua!

Here's the link for the bug I posted. Thanks again!

Bug 925497