Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Solved Arquivado

Firefox doesn't load any page after a while.

shukela

I'm having problem with firefox while surfing after a while. For example at first 15 minutes , there is no problem , after a while firefox doesnt load any page , i have to close it and reopen it again to make it work. While firefox is not loading , i can use other browsers as normal. It just doesn't load any page at all but the program itself responds so I can close it with X button.What could be the problem , I'm using latest firefox.

I'm having problem with firefox while surfing after a while. For example at first 15 minutes , there is no problem , after a while firefox doesnt load any page , i have to close it and reopen it again to make it work. While firefox is not loading , i can use other browsers as normal. It just doesn't load any page at all but the program itself responds so I can close it with X button.What could be the problem , I'm using latest firefox.

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

The default of the pref network.http.max-connections has been increased from 30 to 256 in Firefox 6+ versions.

Try to decrease the value of the pref network.http.max-connections from 256 to 30 as used in Firefox 3 versions.


See also:

Thanks for the reply.

It seems like it solved the problem. I will post again if not.