Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

I am required to backup my emails to a third party storage site. What is the file name for where my emails are stored?

robertkeenan

I need the name and file extension for the file where my Firefox emails are stored in my computer. I am required to backup my emails to an offsite location and I don't know which file to backup.

I need the name and file extension for the file where my Firefox emails are stored in my computer. I am required to backup my emails to an offsite location and I don't know which file to backup.

Todas as respostas (2)

Firefox does not do email.

I assume you use Thunderbird for mailing?

If this is so, the following support article will help you find the place, where all the pertinent mail information is getting stored:

http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/profiles?s=profile&as=s

PS: why not update your Firefox 3.6? Go visit Firefox download site