Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Why doesn't the "http://" consistently copy from the navigation bar?

tonsai

Since I updated to FF7.0.1, when I copy URLs out of my navigation bar, it sometimes doesn't copy with the http://. I copy and paste URLs from my browser and into work emails, bug tickets, and IMs all the time, so having to manually enter the http:// is irksome. Why does this happen, and is there a fix?

Since I updated to FF7.0.1, when I copy URLs out of my navigation bar, it sometimes doesn't copy with the http://. I copy and paste URLs from my browser and into work emails, bug tickets, and IMs all the time, so having to manually enter the http:// is irksome. Why does this happen, and is there a fix?

Todas as respostas (2)

Are you selecting the full URL with a (double) click or via Ctrl+A? It may not work properly if you select the visible text with the mouse.

Some related prefs:

browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll