Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

I donloaded the new Mozilla Firefox 4 and, without asking me, Mozilla deleted my Yahoo Toolbar. How can I easily restore this please?

gchornel

I downloaded the new Mozilla Firefox 4 and, without asking me, Mozilla deleted my Yahoo Toolbar with the Bookmarks I need each day. How can I easily restore this please?

I downloaded the new Mozilla Firefox 4 and, without asking me, Mozilla deleted my Yahoo Toolbar with the Bookmarks I need each day. How can I easily restore this please?

Todas as respostas (2)

Firefox doesn't delete incompatible extensions, it disables them. Right-click that extension (in the Addons > Extensions tab) and use Find Updates to see if Yahoo made use of that feature in the extension manager. If not, you'll need to locate a Firefox 4.0.x compatible version and install it.

I went the Tools Menu>Add Ons>Extensions>Scrolled down to the Yahoo Tool Bar>Double clicked on it, made sure that the option button 'ON' was marked, (mine was on default) Clicked on the 'toolbar.yahoo.com' link and downloaded the the updated version of the yahoo tool bar...Viola! My 'took forever to set up' yahoo toolbar appeared...  ;-D