Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Disabled pop-up blocker but pop-ups are still being blocked. How can I remedy this?

Gonendunit

I have disabled the pop-up blocker, I've added the site to the exceptions list but pop-ups are still being blocked. I have an email program that requires pop-ups in order to compose an email.

I have disabled the pop-up blocker, I've added the site to the exceptions list but pop-ups are still being blocked. I have an email program that requires pop-ups in order to compose an email.

Todas as respostas (1)

Are you sure that you don't another popup blocker installed? Like maybe as a feature of a security suite?