Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Open

I need help understanding why YouTube videos are playing choppily in Mozilla Firefox and how to fix the problem.

batholomewokoro867

YouTube videos are playing choppily in Firefox. The video frequently stutters/freezes or does not play smoothly, even when the same videos work normally in another browser. I have restarted Firefox and my device, but the problem continues. I would like help identifying whether the cause is hardware acceleration, Firefox extensions, graphics drivers, or another Firefox setting, and I would appreciate step-by-step troubleshooting instructions.

YouTube videos are playing choppily in Firefox. The video frequently stutters/freezes or does not play smoothly, even when the same videos work normally in another browser. I have restarted Firefox and my device, but the problem continues. I would like help identifying whether the cause is hardware acceleration, Firefox extensions, graphics drivers, or another Firefox setting, and I would appreciate step-by-step troubleshooting instructions.

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?

Faça uma pergunta

É necessário entrar na sua conta para responder a publicações. Faça uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.