Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Open

Junk mail is marked read even when set not to.

PbG

This happens regardless of whether message is moved to trash or junk folder. My concern are this also marks spam, phishing and/or malicious emails read which allows read receipt to be sent when enabled. I don't want to be forced to use remove immediately or disable read receipt option to ensure these messages are deleted unread.

This happens regardless of whether message is moved to trash or junk folder. My concern are this also marks spam, phishing and/or malicious emails read which allows read receipt to be sent when enabled. I don't want to be forced to use remove immediately or disable read receipt option to ensure these messages are deleted unread.

Todas as respostas (1)

Have you considered that you might change the read receipt setting to ask before sending. They would be few, I have had that set for more than a decade and do not recall the last time I was asked.

Faça uma pergunta

É necessário entrar na sua conta para responder a publicações. Faça uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.