Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Thunderbird android "insufficient system storage"

james81

Today I am not able to send emails on my phone. Even a simple test msg is met with an alert and an email in the outbox. I have restarted the phone, and also cleared Thunderbird app cache and forced stop. I still get it. I sent emails last night no problem. I am able to send emails using domain webmail and desktop Thunderbird application. This is only on mobile android version 14. Thunderbird 11.1

Today I am not able to send emails on my phone. Even a simple test msg is met with an alert and an email in the outbox. I have restarted the phone, and also cleared Thunderbird app cache and forced stop. I still get it. I sent emails last night no problem. I am able to send emails using domain webmail and desktop Thunderbird application. This is only on mobile android version 14. Thunderbird 11.1
Capturas de tela anexadas

Alterado por Wayne Mery em

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi James

Have you tried using Androids storage manager to confirm how much storage space your phone has left, if any. You can usually find it by searching your Android settings for "Storage".

It'll help you identify which apps and files are using the largest amount of storage space. You can then remove anything you don't need to free up space.