Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

disappearing email from IMAP inbox

darohwer

Messages disappear from the Thunderbird Inbox seemingly random intervals and are not found in Trash. My email provider is GoDaddy Microsoft 365. I was using POP3 until last spring when they announced no support for POP and the need to migrate to IMAP and I created a new identity with IMAP leaving the POP3 account there. Sometimes the POP3 will be downloaded with new messages too. All this started with the new version of Thunderbird.

Messages disappear from the Thunderbird Inbox seemingly random intervals and are not found in Trash. My email provider is GoDaddy Microsoft 365. I was using POP3 until last spring when they announced no support for POP and the need to migrate to IMAP and I created a new identity with IMAP leaving the POP3 account there. Sometimes the POP3 will be downloaded with new messages too. All this started with the new version of Thunderbird.

Todas as respostas (2)

Do you delete mail on your phone for that account. IMAP is syncronised.

No, I only read email on a windows PC.