Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

sharing and copying links

josephine_one

Since the last update (Version 116.0.3 64Bit) I can't share or copy and paste links o anything at all, copy and past doesn't work at all, what can I do to fix it?

Since the last update (Version 116.0.3 64Bit) I can't share or copy and paste links o anything at all, copy and past doesn't work at all, what can I do to fix it?

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

If this is in respect of WhatsApp, the team there are aware of it and are looking into with an intention of correcting their service later today.

For more information, please see:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1849150#c12