Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Closed tabs to not stay closed

powasaurus.rex

Closed tabs do not stay closed. If I close one or more tabs then close the app, closed tabs will be opened again when I open the app. Even clearing them from history doesn't stop Firefox from reopening closed tabs. This has been an issue since the update on late April - early May 2023. If I navigate to a new site then close the tab, the old site will be reopened on start up.

Closed tabs do not stay closed. If I close one or more tabs then close the app, closed tabs will be opened again when I open the app. Even clearing them from history doesn't stop Firefox from reopening closed tabs. This has been an issue since the update on late April - early May 2023. If I navigate to a new site then close the tab, the old site will be reopened on start up.

Todas as respostas (2)

Hi

Are you syncing them to another copy of Firefox using Firefox Sync?

Nope, nothing syncing. No "open these tabs every time".