Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Firefox won't switch audio outputs (even with a browser restart)

Josh

Problem: I try to listen to sound in Firefox through my headset, but the sound only plays through my speakers.

Context: My speakers are connected using my 3.5mm audio jack, while the headset connect through a USB to 3.5mm adapter.

Things I've checked: - It is not site-specific;

- My system audio output is set to the headset;

- System volume mixer says Firefox has sound for headset;

- Audio plays through headset in other applications including Steam, Spotify, and Chrome;

- Unplugging speakers from audio jack just reverts sound to laptop speakers - not to headset;

- Restarting Firefox has no effect (not that I should have to restart my browser to switch between audio output devices)

Problem: I try to listen to sound in Firefox through my headset, but the sound only plays through my speakers. Context: My speakers are connected using my 3.5mm audio jack, while the headset connect through a USB to 3.5mm adapter. Things I've checked: - It is not site-specific; - My system audio output is set to the headset; - System volume mixer says Firefox has sound for headset; - Audio plays through headset in other applications including Steam, Spotify, and Chrome; - Unplugging speakers from audio jack just reverts sound to laptop speakers - not to headset; - Restarting Firefox has no effect (not that I should have to restart my browser to switch between audio output devices)

Alterado por Josh em

Todas as respostas (1)

you can switch audio jack or try external audio jack. Check your sound system setting and system setting