Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Cross-Origin Request Blocked

HuaRong

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing).

I have already set "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" to false I have already opened "http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/" in another tab, but Firefox did not ask me to add a certificate.

This may be helpful, a warning that appeared before the one above: "Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/” on a secure page"

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/. (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing). I have already set "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" to false I have already opened "http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/" in another tab, but Firefox did not ask me to add a certificate. This may be helpful, a warning that appeared before the one above: "Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://gensokyoradio.net:8000/1/” on a secure page"

Todas as respostas (1)

Are you sure your not using adblockers?