Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Email reminders for subscribed calendar events

bRadO808

Is there a way to set up email reminders for calendar events from subscribed calendar? I want to receive an event reminder for upcoming holidays from a holiday calendar that I’m subscribed to and can’t control the events.

Is there a way to set up email reminders for calendar events from subscribed calendar? I want to receive an event reminder for upcoming holidays from a holiday calendar that I’m subscribed to and can’t control the events.

Todas as respostas (1)

normally the email reminders are set and generated on the server. For instance gmail calendars have a mail reminder option. A mail reminder has little value in a desktop mail client with a built in calendar, it just pops up a dialog to remind you.