Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

can't sync on my Kindle Fire using Firefox nightly

kristina2dope

So I downloaded nightly and when I go to settings and touch Firefox account the option to sync now is grayed out and in a red box on top of the screen it says "Sync is set up, but not syncing automatically. Toggle Auto sync data in in the menu of Android settings > accouts" but in the Kindle settings I don't know where to find that and I've looked everywhere

So I downloaded nightly and when I go to settings and touch Firefox account the option to sync now is grayed out and in a red box on top of the screen it says "Sync is set up, but not syncing automatically. Toggle Auto sync data in in the menu of Android settings > accouts" but in the Kindle settings I don't know where to find that and I've looked everywhere

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

Mozilla does not officially support Firefox or any test version of Firefox on Kindle devices. If you experience issues with Firefox on your Kindle, please contact Amazon support.