Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Getting multiple reminders; how to get a single reminder

wmblaney

My Thunderbird Lightning Calendar replicates with iOS and GMail calendars. I get multiple reminders for a single event. They all go away when I dismiss one, so it looks like they are aware of each other. Is there a way to get just a single reminder of a calendar event, no matter which calendar I created it on, or if it replicates to other calendars?

My Thunderbird Lightning Calendar replicates with iOS and GMail calendars. I get multiple reminders for a single event. They all go away when I dismiss one, so it looks like they are aware of each other. Is there a way to get just a single reminder of a calendar event, no matter which calendar I created it on, or if it replicates to other calendars?

Todas as respostas (1)

What service do you use for their synchronization? Google Calendar (and Provider for Google Calendar add-on in Thunderbird)?