Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

CORS-preflight for GET-request with Authorization-header!?

kimabrandt

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0 Iceweasel/40.0.3

Would you consider Firefox sending a CORS-preflight for a GET-request with an Authorization-header a bug?

Example:

   var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
   xhr.open("GET", "http://localhost/", true);
   xhr.setRequestHeader("Authorization", "Basic dXNlcm5hbWU6cGFzc3dvcmQ=");
   xhr.send(null);

Which gives me an unexpected preflight:

   OPTIONS XHR http://localhost/ [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 3ms]
   GET XHR http://localhost/ [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 221ms]

/Kim

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0 Iceweasel/40.0.3 Would you consider Firefox sending a CORS-preflight for a GET-request with an Authorization-header a bug? Example: var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); xhr.open("GET", "http://localhost/", true); xhr.setRequestHeader("Authorization", "Basic dXNlcm5hbWU6cGFzc3dvcmQ="); xhr.send(null); Which gives me an unexpected preflight: OPTIONS XHR http://localhost/ [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 3ms] GET XHR http://localhost/ [HTTP/1.1 200 OK 221ms] /Kim

Todas as respostas (2)

I am not getting that. I might try updating.

Alterado por guigs em

guigs said

I am not getting that. I might try updating.

Could you delete this question? I will instead move it to one of the newsgroups.