Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Why did Thunderbird delete ALL of my e-mails when I tried to only empty the trash?

aafenton

I tried to empty trash, while looking at trash. Thunderbird sent me back to Inbox, and it was empty. I went back to trash, and all the messages from the Inbox were there. I tried to move them back to Inbox, and they were deleted. ALL 4000 of them, including about 100 Important ones.

I tried to empty trash, while looking at trash. Thunderbird sent me back to Inbox, and it was empty. I went back to trash, and all the messages from the Inbox were there. I tried to move them back to Inbox, and they were deleted. ALL 4000 of them, including about 100 Important ones.

Todas as respostas (1)