Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no site de suporte

Evite golpes de suporte. Nunca pedimos que você ligue ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone, ou compartilhe informações pessoais. Denuncie atividades suspeitas usando a opção “Denunciar abuso”.

Saiba mais
Esta discussão foi arquivada. Faça uma nova pergunta se precisa de ajuda.
Arquivado

Flame with FFOS2.0 unresponsive

Enrico

It happened me twice (and for reasons I cannot identify) that my Flame with FFOS2.0 becomes completely unresponsive.

When this happens, the screen is turned down and the physical buttons have no effect (not even a long press of the power button). Neither connecting it to a power source has any visible effect.

The only solution I found is to perform a battery pull. After that, the phone seems to return working properly.

This is somehow similar to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1080254 but it happens on v2.0, not in 2.1.

Does anyone has the same problem? Is it a software bug (and should it be reported) or a hardware problem of my device?

It happened me twice (and for reasons I cannot identify) that my Flame with FFOS2.0 becomes completely unresponsive. When this happens, the screen is turned down and the physical buttons have no effect (not even a long press of the power button). Neither connecting it to a power source has any visible effect. The only solution I found is to perform a battery pull. After that, the phone seems to return working properly. This is somehow similar to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1080254 but it happens on v2.0, not in 2.1. Does anyone has the same problem? Is it a software bug (and should it be reported) or a hardware problem of my device?

Todas as respostas (2)

hello ,

          it happen with my phone also many times .it is 100 % os problem . 

you need to update your phone to new version of firefox os . after update your phone ,your problem will be solved .

                            thanks you ,

Alterado por rajkumarukkuturi em

Thanks rajkumarukkuturi,

I'm on the "default" update channel, so I'll just have to wait for an update.