Não tem ninguém traduzindo esse artigo. Se já sabe como funciona as traduções no SUMO, comece a tradução agora. Se quiser aprender como traduzir artigos do SUMO, comece por aqui.
Adding extensions to Firefox enhances your browsing experience and helps you stay productive. This article lists some Firefox extensions recommended for parents and students.
Table of Contents
These extensions are either developed by Mozilla or thoroughly evaluated by Firefox staff to meet the highest standards (see the Recommended Extensions program article to learn more).
For parental control
If you want to restrict access to certain sites or content on your children's sessions, you can use the extensions listed below for things like blocking distracting sites, requiring passwords to access pages, or replacing offensive words on websites.
- LeechBlock NG – Block distracting websites and focus on your tasks.
- Block Site – Require a primary password to access specific websites or restrict access at specific times of the day.
- B!tch to Boss – Make Firefox replace inappropriate or offensive language with other predefined words on the websites your children visit.
Some extensions can also help you or your family stay productive and help with school work.
- Notes by Firefox – Take notes and access them quickly from a panel on the left.
- Impulse Blocker – Temporarily block certain websites that are distracting you.
- Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader – Read out loud the current web page or selected text with a few clicks.
- Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool – Use this extension to correct spelling and grammar errors in your school papers.
- Tomato Clock – Use Tomato clock to stay focused and take breaks when needed. You can customize the timer to focus or take a break for a fixed length of time.
- Dictionary Anywhere – Double-click a word to find its definition. This extension supports English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Unhook: Remove YouTube Recommended Videos Comments – Keep your focus by blocking YouTube recommendations.