Pytania do tematu:

Can I drop back to a previous version of Firefox? This v. 157 is really annoying.

Sorry but I hate version 157, and would like to drop back to a previous version. Is this possible? I can't seem to find a link to older versions anywhere. Thanks. … (czytaj dalej)

Sorry but I hate version 157, and would like to drop back to a previous version.

Is this possible? I can't seem to find a link to older versions anywhere.

Thanks.

Otwarte 5 10

where can i download the previous version, new version sucks.

why mozilla why? and i have been saying such good things about the way this browsing was looking, and then you go change something that isn't broke.. something that wasn'… (czytaj dalej)

why mozilla why? and i have been saying such good things about the way this browsing was looking, and then you go change something that isn't broke.. something that wasn't needed and now the tabs are either way to long or to small when lots of tabs are open.

where can i find the 156. version to download?

Otwarte 1 10

I deleted Firefox on my Sony mobile phone, how to get it back.

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone. I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help. Thank you. Louise. … (czytaj dalej)

I deleted the Firefox on my Sony mobile phone.

I go to play store wanting to download it but I can't find it from my Sony phone. Can you please help.

Thank you.

Louise.

Rozwiązane 5 20