Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

I cannot print a web page while I am in Firefox. It will print a webpage from explorer, though. Printer is working fine.

shermanalter

I simply would like to print what I might see as a web page on the scree. I do not see a "print" option anywhere, even when I right click on the screen.. I also cannot see the "tools" icon anywhere.

I simply would like to print what I might see as a web page on the scree. I do not see a "print" option anywhere, even when I right click on the screen.. I also cannot see the "tools" icon anywhere.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Orange Firefox button (upper-left) > Print