Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

There are still sites showing up in the awesome bar, I went to tools->options->location bar->changed to "nothing", but it went back to history why?

routtb

I have also tried going under History->Clear Recent History-> checked all boxes and removed everything including cookies. I have set the Tools->Options->Privacy to "never remember history" and the Location Bar to "nothing" but it automatically reverts back to "History" for some reason?

I have also tried going under History->Clear Recent History-> checked all boxes and removed everything including cookies. I have set the Tools->Options->Privacy to "never remember history" and the Location Bar to "nothing" but it automatically reverts back to "History" for some reason?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see: