Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Rozwiązane Zarchiwizowany

I went to your website to find out how to set up Firfox as my default browser but when I click on the Firefox button it doesn't say options.

Loopdom123

When I click on the Firefox logo in the top left corner it only says Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize and Close. Please help.

When I click on the Firefox logo in the top left corner it only says Restore, Move, Size, Minimize, Maximize and Close. Please help.

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (2)

Wybrane rozwiązanie

hello, go to view > toolbars & un-ckeck the menubar - then you'll get the default layout with the firefox button on the top left of the window...

Dear Madperson, I appreciate your helpful reply and was able to set Firefox as my default web browser. Thanks.